This Week's Gems

Friday, October 21, 2016

 Blue or red?...

Such a gorgeous wedding band...

Beautifully cozy...

Clever...

If  you know any new mamas, treat them to this sweet little necklace, just because:)...

Mm, James sounds perfect to me...You?...

Top knot + those lace earrings + bold lips = date-night outfit perfection...

Tea towel goodness...

Sounds brilliant!...

Indeed!...

'Be the change...'...

Definitely...

Be  still my heart...

The sassiest everyday earrings to wear with every single outfit you own :)...

 :)...

I find beeswax candles so romantic...

Dearies, what caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys?

P.S: Fancy more gems?

(9th image via Blushing Wit)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lace brass earrings are very unique. My fave this week. Jill

Marta G. (A Bilingual Baby) said...

The dog bed + the dog is so sweet!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love the tea towel. And now I would like some cheese :-)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, they are pretty special, aren't they?

Diana Mieczan said...

Marta, totally!

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, me too! I could eat cheese every single day:)

paula said...

Love all!!! Thank you!! xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Paula, my pleasure and thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk