This Week's Gems.

Friday, October 7, 2016

This sweater is all kinds-of-amazing...

The sweetest gemstone bow tie necklaces. Which colour tickles your fancy?...

Mm, cinnamon spice and everything nice :) The most fitting soap for this season...

What a beauty...

Delicate everyday bracelet...

My  friend Tasha owns a pair of those low cut cowboy boots and they make her everyday uniform look so cool!...

Rug perfection...

The most snug ombre handcrafted wrap scarf I have ever seen!...

Ah, this Moissanite ring stole my heart!...

Cute...

Michigan studs? Oh yes!...

'The cafe' scent for me...

'I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine'...

Classically stunning...

Good vibes for days...

Aww...

Dearies, what caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys?

P.S: Fancy more gems?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take the scarf. Jill

branda said...

Gorgeous collection!!! Love the glass kettle and the china pitcher!

Thank you dear Diana for including our scarf!!!

Jillian said...

that kettle is gorgeous! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Tanvi Rastogi said...

Love that sweater

❥ tanvii.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Branda, my pleasure:) And thank you for being so lovely!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian, I totally agree! Stunner:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Tanvi, me too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk