Nora and Archie - The Inseparable Duo

Monday, October 17, 2016

Are you ready to have your heart melted this Monday morning? Meet Nora, the adopted 8-year-old English pointer and the sweetest 11-month-old baby boy named Archie.

The incredible thing about this little special duo is that Nora came from an abusive background and is afraid of almost everything and everyone, but the one person she trusts completely is Archie. Ever since their first meeting they became inseparable, doing pretty much everything together - like true friends. In a beautifully unexplained way, the baby provides a sense of comfort, safety, and security for the traumatized dog like no one else can.

Aw, it makes me smile to know that after all the hardship of her past, Nora can finally feel loved every single minute of her life…Special, isn't it?

P.S: NYC's Halloween dog parade.
P.P.S: The happiest dog in the world.

(via My Modern Met. Photos by Elizabeth Spence)


Anonymous said...

Very sweet. Jill

Nathalie Hachet @ LBM/ Mirabelle said...

Nora the dog and her little friend Archie were featured in The Dodo recently, and I am delighted to revisit their story through your post, Diana! The photos are truly charming, especially the one of Nora and Archie wearing their superhero capes! There is no doubt in my mind: dogs are truly humans' best friends!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Nathalie, I totally agree, dogs are SO special and I'm with you on the superhero image - the sweetest thing in the world!

Jen Holtkamp said...

Aww this is so sweet! I wish my dog would do this with my kids ;) he is very kind and patient with them though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk