Found: The 'it' Anti-Aging Mask

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Do  you use anti-aging cosmetics? How about some of those very popular Korean beauty products?

Although I’m 34 years old, I rarely reach for anti-aging remedies. It’s not because my skin looks so youthful, it’s purely because I’m too lazy to really sink my teeth into the world of all those different creams targeting specific areas of your face.

Nevertheless, I've been curious about this whole new world of beauty. So, the other week I stumbled upon Christelle’s nifty post about Korean anti-aging solutions and feeling totally up for the challenge, I tried the egg cream mask she recommended.

Once I saw that the mask contains egg white and egg yolk extract, I knew it was going to be something special, but I got totally gobsmacked by how nourished and revitalized my skin felt just after 20 minutes! Now I’m completely addicted to my newly found beauty booster.

Have you tried this mask yet? What did you think? Any other goodies you'd like to recommend?

P.S: Another great egg based mask you might want to try.
P.P.S: Plus, the anti-ageing eyebrow...

(Photos by The Chriselle Factor)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried their egg mellow sleep mask also and I really liked it

Desiree Fawn said...

I keep seeing these pop up! I might need to give it a go :D

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, oh good to know:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Desiree, you totally should:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk