Fall Trend: Ankle Boots

Wednesday, October 5, 2016







Do  you own a pair of sassy ankle boots? If you don't, fall is the perfect excuse to grab one for yourself and wear it with cozy knit dresses and snug tights, or everyday jeans and sweaters.

I just fished out my old pair from the back of my closet and ah, it feels so good to be reunited - especially since they work great with every single outfit I own. What do you think? Thumbs up or down?

P.S: Skirts + sweaters = sassy duo.
P.P.S: The Parisian 10-item wardrobe.

(Photos by/via Who What WearHello FashionProsecco and PaidSalt Sky Utah and Sezane)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

way up for me

Annet ZhAnnet said...

I like this trend very much. I want to have these boots in all colors))

Elsa de Diego said...

Thumbs up all the way! I need a new pair this Season too! XO, Elsa

Jess said...

So glad these are still in style! This is one of my favorite looks to rock!

Chrissy said...

These are all amazing. I love ankle boots and I am actually shopping for some right now! Hugs, sweetie xxx

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, yay!

Diana Mieczan said...

Annet, me too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Elsa, awesome!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jess, yay!

Diana Mieczan said...

Chrissy, that is awesome. Happy shopping:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk