Everyday Simplicity

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Simplicity at its best!

Meet, Ivan Zamurovic who creates these beautiful compositions using the most basic objects like flowers, food items, leaves or coffee beans. Ah, it makes my heart skip a beat to know that there are people out there who still find beauty in everyday goodness like this. Cheers!

P.S: A life of intention.
P.P.S: Flower man.

(via Bored Panda)


Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this. Jill

little luxury list said...

I love the simplicity and compositions!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, yay!

Diana Mieczan said...

little luxury list, me too:)

Anna Aspnes said...

All his images are for sale my photos are for sale at depositphotos

or at shutterstock

Anna Aspnes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana Mieczan said...

Anna, thanks for those links:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk