Book Club

Wednesday, October 19, 2016


What are you reading those days?

Since the beginning of summer, I've been on a reading high - if there is such thing at all. When I start a book, I can hardly put it down and I'll find any excuse (even staying up way past my bedtime) to read just a couple more pages.

At first I kept on asking friends for recommendations, but recently I discovered Chaucee's book club and I'm a fan now:) Every month or so, she shares her latest read and talks about how the book impacted her and what she took away from it. It's a great way to see if the book you have your eye on is really what you're hoping for. Plus her cozy images make me swoon every single time.

P.S: 10 books on simple living...
P.P.S: Plus, are you flying anywhere this week? Here are a few brilliant reads to devour on a flight.

(Photos by Streets and Stripes)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

10% happier changed my life. Jill

rebeca said...

thanks to discover to me this nice book club...i will follow on instagram!. Rebeca from Spain

Emily L. said...

I've been reading Gutbliss. It's all about your digestive system which sounds totally nerdy to read but it's fascinating! Truly, let food be thy medicine. It's way more than a 10 day plan like the title says (the plan is the last chapter).

https://www.amazon.com/Gutbliss-10-Day-Toxins-Digestive-Baggage/dp/158333551X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1476982316&sr=8-1&keywords=gutbliss

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I loved it too! Such an amazing read:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Rebeca, my pleasure sweetie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Emily, this is so interesting. I'm totally with you on that! I find things like that fascinating and I truly believe that people would be healthier and happier if they only took care of their digestive system more... Thanks for the recommendation:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk