Baked Mozzarella Sticks

Tuesday, October 4, 2016


Have you tried Matt's baked mozzarella sticks yet? Months ago my friend, Amy made them when we popped over for a drink and ever since then, I've been making all kinds of excuses to whip them up myself.

Yup, they are that good! So, if you're a cheese person, like myself, you'll love the comforting gooey-ness this gem brings especially when dipped in honey mustard.

Did it tickle your fancy? If so, here is the full recipe.

P.S: Remember this bloomin gooey cheese bread? It's something else!
P.P.S: Plus, cheese with a coffee twist and this green goddess grilled cheese sandwich.

(Photos by Matt Robinson)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks delish and healthier since it's baked

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Oh how I wish I could reach into my monitor and grab one of these right now :)

Emily said...

These. Look. Amazing.

An ooey, gooey, mozzarella stick is always a good thing!

LyddieGal said...

Mmmm so indulgent, but not quite as bad as fried, right? I would love some right now!
Chic on the Cheap

Elsa de Diego said...

It hits all the pleasure centers...plus they are really easy to make. Thanks for sharing! XO, Elsa

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, totally!

Diana Mieczan said...

Rowena, I love your comment:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Emily :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Lydia, yes indeed:) Much healthier.

Diana Mieczan said...

Elsa:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk