Autumn Uniform: Wrap Skirt

Monday, October 31, 2016






Do  you own a wrap skirt?

Last spring I got one, not knowing if I'd ever wear it regularly. Fast forward to today, and this impulse-buy become one of the favourite pieces I own. The unusual shape and the saucy slip works in your advantage by adding some texture and making your simple outfit look stylish and incredibly cool - whatever the occasion!

What do you think: thumbs up or down?

P.S: Also, don't miss this awesome fall trend...
P.P.S: Plus, how to wear a red skirt.

(Photos by/via Remain SimpleAndy HeartCollage Vintage and NY Mag)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea. JIll

Elsa de Diego said...

Love them! I need one in my closet.XO, Elsa

http://cafesocietyxxi.blogspot.de/

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, yay!

Diana Mieczan said...

Elsa, totally:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk