2-Minute Omelette in a Mug

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Ever since the success of this scrumptious mug cake, I've been totally into exploring more mug-recipes. So, last week, my friend suggested this 2-minute omelette that became her quick fix for busy days and to my surprise, it's really good, easy and totally versatile. I made mine with some left over tomato and spinach I had in the fridge and a good serving of cheese.

Try it, you won't be disappointed:) Here is the full recipe.

P:S: The perfectly runny dippy eggs trick.
P.P.S: Plus, nine delicious two-ingredient recipes that will rock your world!

(Photos and recipe by Dashing Dish)


Anonymous said...

Looks delish. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

You had me at 2 minutes ;p

Diana Mieczan said...

Rowena :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk