Weekend Jollies.

Friday, September 23, 2016

Cheers to the (official) first autumn weekend! Any fun plans? We're going for a dinner tonight to Balazs' favorite bistro, besides that, I've just finished reading Life from Scratch and I highly recommend it, if you're looking for a great weekend read. I'll see you back here on Monday morning, stay safe and have fun.

Wow, what a beautiful space...

Don't miss our sassy necklace GIVEAWAY this week!

Steph, I'm so happy for you :)

What should you choose: time or money?

Three generations of women who worry about their weight.

'The internet thinks I'm still pregnancy.'

Eliminating the notion of happily ever after...

On loneliness...

Made me teary...

How to pick the perfect house plant.

'Facing my fear...'


Fancy dressing up your dining room this season?

Small victories worth celebrating :)

Stop saying 'I don't know' when you do know.

A must have new cookbook! Have you got one yet?

Mary on motherhood, life, style, love and marriage :)

All you need to know about mushrooms...

Stress makes food taste bad.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Five years ago today.
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on InstagramFacebook and even Pinterest.

(Photo by Kara Rosenlund)


Anonymous said...

I'm planning to bake a pie for dinner with my parents. Happy weekend. Jill

Steph said...

Aw, thank you so much!! :) We're so excited. Hope you have a wonderful weekend and I'm off to check out some of your other links. xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, sounds lovely...:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, big hug:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk