Wash The Windows

Thursday, September 8, 2016

How often do you wash your windows?

One of my friends gives them a good wipe at the start of each season, while another one only attends to them when it’s absolutely necessary - about once a year. Till recently, I only bothered with my windows twice a year: once in spring and once after summer, but lately I’ve been cleaning them more often.

The reason? Well, earlier this year, Jody wrote a post about how window washing is often an overlooked chore, but actually the one that makes our homes look cleaner than they actually are. So I tried it and I agree! Clean windows make all the difference even if you skip dusting or forget to sweep the kitchen floor. Not to mention, looking at them all squeaky clean makes me a little giddy too:)

So go and wash your windows, you won't believe how much lighter, cleaner and breezier your place (and your head) will feel.

P.S: The 2-minute rule.
P.P.S: And, living with less...

(Photo by Brian W. Ferry)


Anonymous said...

Timely reminder, I was meaning to for the whole summer. Jill

Jillian said...

yikes! i havent washed ours in sooo long! thanks for the reminder! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Steve said...

Great post! What an awesome view you have there

Diana Mieczan said...


Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian, my pleasure:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steve, thanks:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk