Tumbleweed Farm in Oregon

Wednesday, September 14, 2016







I said it before and I'll say it again, as much as I love my urban city life, from time to time, I find myself daydreaming about moving out of the city, getting a tiny adorable house in the middle of a forest and growing fruits, peonies and having goats for pets:) As I'm writing this, I can picture Balazs holding on to the chair in the living room for dear life - giggle:)

Obviously, since this little daydream of mine is pretty unrealistic, I've been fulfilling my farm-life craving through Andrea and Taylor's 6 acre Tumbleweed Farm in Parkdale, Oregon. Those two grow organic vegetables and fruits like there is no tomorrow and their Friday farm diaries are one of my favourite reads around. Not to mention stuffing ourselves with this dream of a salad in the last couple of days.

Ah tell me, if you could live anywhere you want or do anything your heart desires, where would that be?

P.S: A sassy GIVEAWAY is coming up later today!
P.P.S: Ha! Remember this cool NYC farm on wheels, or this one?

(Photos by Dishing Up The Dirt and Kate Schwager via Pat Sadler)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

All that fresh produce, beautiful. Jill

Michelle Wood said...

As a fellow city dweller (London), I spend lots of time daydreaming about a country life! Especially on the tube.. Haha. For me, the best of both worlds would be a little country cottage with fruit, veg and alpacas, and a little flat in a smaller city!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, right? Just looking at them makes me smile.

Diana Mieczan said...

Michelle, aww I LOVE the idea of having alpacas - they are SO adorable!! Totally dreamy...

The Reader's Tales said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Reader's Tales said...

WOW this is wonderful - hope your dream will come true sweetie :-) kisses

Wendy C said...

I already live in the country in the place that I love, so I never have to move, (Nova Scotia on the shore!!) I just need a huge vegetable garden to make the rest of my life perfect!!

Diana Mieczan said...

The Reader's Tales, thank you:) Who knows...xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Wendy, what a magical place to call home:) Swoon! Also, about your comment on the giveaway post - the winner can choose their favourite jewelry piece from the entire shop... Hope that helps:)

Jen Holtkamp said...

All this fresh produce looks so amazing. I'd love to have even a small garden. Texas isn't known for being fertile for gardens though ha ha

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk