This Week's Gems

Friday, September 9, 2016

Indigo goodness...

A sideways wishbone to keep your wrist looking all sassy:)...

 Ugh...

Tweed Gibson's = the 'it' autumn shoes for our boys...

Fall must have accessory: this curved bar necklace...

This harvest noon seed mixture is so lovely...

I'd love one of those sassy bands with the word 'breathe'. You?...

Isn't this the prettiest tablecloth?...

Ah, London:)...

Look at those hexagon beauties!...

Sweet little tea-towel...

This sterling silver feather beauty is on my autumn list...

My  go-to lavender soap!...

Does it get any better than an understated statement necklace?...

 :)...

This special ring with a secret message melts my heart...

Mmm, it sounds delicious...

Linen napkins heaven...

I know at least three people who would love a ceramic sponge holder like this one...

Simplicity at its best...

 Oh my goodness, blanket perfection:)...

Dearies, what caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys?

P.S: Fancy more gems?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The forest tablecloth for me. Jill

Pixelhazard said...

So my baby brain definitely has too mnay tabs open, my day has been rather "ugh" and I', obsessed with dining linens ...which may be a contributing factor to me having a tea towel hung up like art on my wall

Have you been stalking me? lol


Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces

LyddieGal said...

That artwork is so cute, I'm very guilty of always having too many tabs open! Love the gold lariat necklace as well. so delicate and perfect.
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, it's beautiful, isn't it?

Diana Mieczan said...

Pixelhazard, giggle:) I love this comment.

Diana Mieczan said...

Lydia, me too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk