This Week's Gems

Friday, September 30, 2016

Autumn skirt perfection...

Wow! How beautifully understated are those earrings?...

Low boots made especially for this crisp magical season ahead of us...

Aww...

Fancy a dash of London in your home?...

This set of extra skinny stacking rings is a must-have this season...

Midnight snack anyone?...

Fancy swapping your deodorant for a natural option? Those two seem awesome!...

Oh  yes!...

Fancy layering your jewelry? Try mixing this constellation trio necklace with that Linnea bar necklace - autumn uniform!...

I still have a thing for cacti-goodness...

The sweetest ribbon bracelet I have ever seen...


'All the emotions club' :)...

Know one?...

Speaking of, do you have a bearded man at home? Get him this oil, he'll love you for it:)...

Stunning...

Linen apron perfection, don't you think?...

Dearies, what caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys?

P.S: Fancy more gems?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want it all. Jill

Nicole Underwood Gonzalez said...

Oh my goodness...I kind of want everything in this post. Especially the cactus planter & those gorgeous earrings! Happy Friday ❤️

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Oh dear, that duvet cover has my name on it!

Jen Holtkamp said...

Wow! Those skirts and colors in the top photo are perfect for fall!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, me too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Nicole, that planters is really lovely, isn't it?

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, how awesome!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jen, totally right? I love them too:)

Steph said...

Playing catch up! I've been away for so long and I miss your lovely blog and your weekend gems. Thanks for including my print. Hope you are well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk