Tell me 3 things...

Thursday, September 15, 2016

....any three things about yourself, or just three things in general about your day or three things that are on your mind today....

Mine are:
1. Lately, my mornings got sweeter after a friend suggested to add a bit of maple syrup and a dash of cinnamon to my morning coffee. Try it, you will never go back to regular java:)
2. Also, today is pretty much made since I spotted that Sarah has a new cookbook coming out early next year. Obviously I pre-ordered it, marked my calendar for its arrival and now I'm going to make a plum cake to celebrate...
3. Oh, my anxiety has been reaching new heights lately, so last weekend Balazs ordered me a humongous puzzle to get me into a mono-tasking mode in the evenings...I can't wait for it to arrive so I can dig in, plus knowing that he goes to those lengths to try and help me feel more at ease makes all the difference in the world. Are you a worry-cat too?

Now, your turn...Btw: Try this with your friends too, they will love it. Mine do:)

P.S: My headspace.
P.P.S: And breathe...

(Thanks for this inspiration to the sweet ladies of The Common Table. Photo by Joe St.Pierre via The Art of Slow Living)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

great idea, please report back on the puzzle, i'm struggling with letting things go and maybe putting puzzles together can help. as for me I'm stressing over the workload i have but more importantly, i'm hoping to get pregnant soon, we i've been trying for few months but this week i feel different

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, I surely will. The puzzle should arrive tomorrow...Btw: fingers crossed for happy news soon...How exciting!

Elsa de Diego said...

All right...

1. I'm checking my email every five minutes since Monday as I am supposed to find out really soon if I made it to the third round of interviews for a really cool job...

2. I've been running 5km 3x per week since the last few weeks and it's really helping me to cope with anxiety (check #1)

3. I'm baking a lot, practicing for our LucĂ­a's second bday cake in November :) getting there.

Really cool post idea, amiga! XOXO

Carmen said...

1. Anxiety and depression not receding despite the multiple medicine intake. Feeling frustrated. However, tomorrow I start with a new therapist.
2. On the other hand, very happy with my ballet classes which I hope will be of use for (1) above.
3. First glimpses of autumn, the best time of the year here in Madrid.

Lots of love, Diana and thanks for this.

Diana Mieczan said...

Elsa, fingers crossed you'll get the email soon, sweetie! Btw: Balazs keeps on telling me to run with him more and I probably should - I just usually pull out of it in the last second and swap it for a swimming session instead. Also, baking is my go-to lately too. I've been making all sorts of fruit cakes...

Diana Mieczan said...

Carmen, hope your new therapy session went well today and the feeling of frustration will disappear soon...Sending a big hug your way:) Also, I totally agree about autumn - it's my favourite season and I can't wait for it to properly arrive.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk