Stars and Zodiac Signs

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Blimey, have you heard? Recently, NASA updated the astrological signs for the first time in 2,000 years which means that about 86% of us might have a different sign!

Supposedly the reason for this update is that the sky today is much different to how it was thousands of years ago. Plus, Earth's axis no longer points in the same direction making our astrological signs about a month out. Having said that, it's unlikely the new signs will actually replace the old ones as modern astrology goes by its own rules, but here is the new updated line-up if you're curious to know your true new sign:

Capricorn: Jan 20 - Feb 16
Aquarius: Feb 16 – March 11
Pisces: March 11 – April 18
Aries: April 18 – May 13
Taurus: May 13 – June 21
Gemini: June 21 – July 20
Cancer: July 20 – Aug 10
Leo: Aug 10 – Sept 16
Virgo: Sept 16 – Oct 30
Libra: Oct 30 – Nov 23
Scorpio: Nov 23 – Nov 29
Ophiuchus: Nov 29 – Dec 17
Sagittarius: Dec 17 – Jan 20

Has your sign changed? Mine didn’t, I'm still a Leo (August 11th) but my Balazs has a brand new sign now - Ophiuchus. Fascinating stuff, don’t you think?

P.S: Rainbow watching...
P.P.S: Plus, playing games with clouds.

(via Red Magazine. Photo by Geørg Wallner)


Anonymous said...

How did I not know about those changes? I read my horoscope weekly and till now I was taurus but now it looks like I belong to aries. Jill

Art Farm said...

Mine changed to Ophiuchus too, but I'll still always consider myself a Sagittarius. xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk