Orchid Shower Garden

Thursday, September 1, 2016

...And since we are on the subject of flowers and plants, how pretty is this orchid shower garden?

Yesterday morning, a friend sent me the link to this nifty tutorial and ever since then I've been daydreaming about making one of my own. Besides looking fetching, it is also very easy to make using a handful of items that you probably already have at home. Ah, the perfect little September project, if you ask me:)

Would you do it? (Here is how you can make it happen).

P.S: Plus, this nifty bedroom tip :)
P.P.S: Fancy more?

(By Steve Asbell via HGTV. Photos by Cool Springs Press)


Anonymous said...

I love this idea. Jill

Jacqueline Howett said...

Suction, what a great idea. I was wondering how to keep a few plants in my bathroom.



LyddieGal said...

How lovely! I can't seem to keep an orchid alive for any length of time, but perhaps a less killable plant would work for me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk