Ice cube + Dryer = No wrinkles!

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

If  you find ironing a total waste of time, but it just so happens that the shirt you want to wear looks a tad too wrinkly, just throw it into the dryer with an ice cube for an instant wrinkle-free fix! Somehow in a short few minutes the creases disappear when mixed with a bit of moisture from the ice. It’s a life changer...

Will you try it?

P.S: Also, my go-to all natural laundry detergent that works.
P.P.S: Plus, the 15-minute rule to a less-distracted life.

(Tip by/via Oh Joy. Photo via The Suit Men)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read something similar to this and wanted to try it, thx for the reminder

The Reader's Tales said...

Yessssss definitely...thanks for sharing such a useful tip, Di :)

little luxury list said...

I hate ironing and would totally try this!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, my pleasure :)

Diana Mieczan said...

The Reader's Tales, glad you like it! My pleasure, sweetie.

Diana Mieczan said...

little luxury list, I feel the same way about ironing:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk