Hostess Gift: Scarf Wrapped Flower Bouquet

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Over the past 34 years of my life I learnt one important thing: it's not the grandness of the gift that counts, it's actually the gesture and the attention to detail that makes a gift special. Personally, I find some of the simplest gifts the most memorable. A note written on a hand-picked stationary that I mentioned to like, a slice of apple pie picked up from my favourite cake shop, a lip balm because I recently said how dry my lips were, or a bunch of seasonal blooms wrapped in a way it says: 'I care'.

So, since little special gestures are a thing of mine, when I stumbled upon Victoria's idea of wrapping a flower bouquet with a simple scarf, it totally tickled my fancy. I guarantee, if you show up with a gem like that to your friend's house for dinner, the hostess will be totally chuffed that you made the effort of choosing her favourite flowers and wrapping them in such a unique way.

I can't wait to try it. You?

P.S: And two more special ways to wrap your blooms.
P.P.S: The best way to keep flowers fresh.

(Photos by Ashleigh Taylor, how-to by Sweet Emilia Jane for/via A Subtle Revelry)


Anonymous said...

I LOVE this. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I'm so happy about that:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk