Happy First day of Autumn!

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Cheers to the fall equinox - my favourite of the four seasons:)

As in previous years, for the past couple of days I've been making my autumn list of all the big and tiny rituals I’m looking forward to. Here are a few of mine and please share yours too. Lately, this hot chocolate with red wine has been on my mind, this simmer pot is an autumn essential, those pumpkin lanterns are a must for a balcony, and the 'it' fall uniform I couldn't live without. Swoon!

I'm so looking forward to crispier days of wearing cardigans or snug sweaters, wrapping myself with scarves and bundling up under a blanket while watching telly and eating soup on repeat...

Now, your turn:)

P.S: Remember this cake?
P.P.S: Plus, this immune boosting elixir.

(Photo by exPress-o)


Anonymous said...

happy fall and happy apple cider doughnuts season

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, oh yes - apple cider donuts for days!!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk