Fashion Tweak In-Between-Seasons

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

This morning I took Samantha's nifty seasonal transition advice and slipped into one of my old dark floral dresses, as they seem to be the perfect in-between-seasons uniform. The darker pattern gives you the feel of the upcoming crispness, while the lightness of the fabric still keeps you cool during those warm late summer days. It's a win-win really.

Here are three dark floral pieces worth getting for these in-between times: this shirtthat dress and this blouse. Any favourites?

P.S: And, stripes-addict tomboy meets femininity:)
P.P.S: Plus, a flower fix = happier you.


Anonymous said...

i'll need to place the MANGO dress into my shopping basket

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love the floral dresses! I have my eye on one over at Zara, I think I'll check tomorrow after work if it looks as good in person :-) Have a lovely day!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, you totally should!

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, Zara has some amazing pieces, indeed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk