Autumn Home Tweak: Wellies on Display

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Recently my mom sent me a photo of her newly tiled entryway. As much as I liked the new tiles, I got totally distracted by how cozy the whole space looked. After asking what her secret was, she said it's all in the detail.

For example, she never hides away her wellies (regardless of the season), just displays them as they were something more special that they are. It actually works, because looking at all those entryways above, the one thing that makes them seasonally cozy are the rain-boots.

So dig those old rubber boots out of the closet, dust them off and place them proudly somewhere near the door...and who knows, they might even come in handy next time it rains:)

P.S: And here is one more awesome home tweak that you might like.
P.P.S: Family coziness...

(Photos by/via Lunch and LatteThe KitchnIngrid WeirThe Messes of MenStyle Me PrettyPappleThe Tao of Dana and Luisa Brimble)


Anonymous said...

Would you believe I don't own a pair, but maybe i should now

little luxury list said...

I'd proudly display my wellies too!

Emily L. said...

I have always loved that look! Can't wait to have a pair one day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk