Autumn Hair: The Center Braid Pony

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Speaking of fall fashion, how would you fancy welcoming the new season with a funkier and braver take on the classic braid?

Recently, I spotted Geri sporting this center braid pony and as much as I'm all for simplicity, I’m totally smitten with this bolder do. My friend Amy says it looks like a great workout hairdo, but I’m pretty convinced it would look equally sassy paired with jeans and an autumn-y shirt.

Here is the how-to if you’re feeling hair-frisky:)

P.S: Fancy more?
P.P.S: Plus, braid on braid, on braid:)

(Photos by/via Because I'm Addicted)


Anonymous said...

Edgy and I agree with your friend. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, she is usually right:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk