Autumn Beauty Tweak: Apple Scrub

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Eek, tomorrow marks the beginning of  my favourite season, and I couldn't be more excited! There is something about the crisp evening air and changing trees that feels right and I'm genuinely ready for sweaters and socks to go on. How about you?

So, in hopes to start the new season with a bang, tonight after I finish all my work, I'm planning to treat myself to Maria's apple sugar scrub. It's super easy to whip up, smells like apple orchard and it's truly fitting for this time of the year.

 To make it in a jiffy: mix together 3 tbsp of melted coconut oil with the juice of half a lime, 1 small grated apple and 2.5 cups of sugar. Ta dah!

Go on, treat yourself:)

P.S: And this one works great in those mornings when you are a tad too tired to face the day.
P.P.S: A beautiful GIVEAWAY is coming up later today!

(Photos and recipe by/via Made By Mary)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos and recipe. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill:)

The Reader's Tales said...

Sweetie Di you are full of gorgeous ideas...amazing. 😀

Diana Mieczan said...

The Reader's Tales, awww...that's so nice of you to say. Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk