70's Wire Aviators Trend: Thumbs up or down?

Tuesday, September 27, 2016







Do  you wear glasses? I’ve been wearing those super nerdy-thick-black specs - that I adore - for the past couple of years. Having said that, the word is that this season all the cool girls are drawn to the 1970's wire aviators that are making a huge comeback. They are bolder, braver, and bigger yet supposedly also more flattering since they have a softer and gentler look.

What do you think? Thumbs up or down?

P.S: Remember this foxy duo?
P.P.S: New York through a lens.

(Photos by/via Who What WearTommy TonThe Fashion Cuisine, Phill Taylor, Sonya EsmanBird On A Wire Vintage and The Sartorialist)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it wouldn't work with my features but those girls look great

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Oh I love the look of these retro style frames. This makes me wish I could do oversized styles.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk