Tiny Flat in the Heart of Stockholm

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Blimey, would you believe me if I told you that this stunning flat above is only about 180 square feet (17m2)? Yup, that tiny! It’s located in the heart of Stockholm and if that's not impressive enough, it also has a fully working original fireplace, wooden floors and tons of natural light! I’m a huge believer that with a bit of clever design, you can really make even the smallest space feel and look like home.

Could you live is such small space?

P.S: Love...
P.P.S: Remember this place or that one?

(Photos by/via Planete DecoMOHV and Gravity Home)


Anonymous said...

I want to live here. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I'm with you on that!

little luxury list said...

How cozy and gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk