This Week's Gems

Friday, August 12, 2016

Elegant and comfortable...

Uniquely awesome...
Minimal earrings are my gem and those rose gold triangles have been my go-to piece for the past couple of days:)...

Pajama goodness...

What a beautiful engraved necklace...

Lovely...

The most gorgeous end of summer bracelet:)...

Those porcelain wind chimes are something special...

Simply perfect...

The coolest sneakers around:)...

The it fall print - I'm so ready for the new season...

This necklace would make the sweetest little gift...

Beauty...

Dearies, happy Friday and a great weekend ahead, but in the meantime, here is a bunch of cool gems that caught my eye this week. Any favourites?

I'll be back to regular posting schedule on Tuesday morning. See you then:)

P.S: Fancy more gems?
P.P.S: Also, the awesome Happiness Boutique is offering a 10% discount code to all exPress-o readers. Just use the code: diana212m at checkout with all orders over 19 euros. Valid until September 10th. Happy shopping :)

(Last image by Bliss)

The comments are switched off for this week since I'm on staycation. But if you want to drop me a little hello, you can always reach me via email - diana.mieczan@hotmail.com :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk