Simple, Understated Life...

Monday, August 8, 2016

Good morning! I hope everyone has a jolly good weekend, we surely did.

Anyway, since it's my birthday in a couple of days and friends flew in for a visit, this week I'll be on a little staycation, but no worries, I prepared a few jazzy posts for the next couple of days, so please check in for your daily dose of exPress-o whenever you feel like it :)

Wishing everyone a great week. I'll be spending it eating my weight in ice-cream, catching up with everyone I haven't had a chance to see lately and sleep in ...

But before you go, here is a bunch of my favourite posts about simple living, happiness and everything in-between to get you started, like this great little trick to minimalise your anxiety...

The magic of not trying so hard...

10 books on simple living...

A tiny reminder...

Don't be beautiful...

One day of your life...

A life of intention...

Would you rather...

How to have the life we really want...

Proof that perception is everything...

The 90-second rule...

P.S: Fancy more?
P.P.S: And those too:)

The comments are switched off for this week since I'm on staycation. But if you want to drop me a little hello, you can always reach me via email - diana.mieczan@hotmail.com :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk