Rosemary Coffee

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Are you a coffee drinker?

Balazs always says that coffee runs in my veins and as much as I (sometimes) try to give myself a break from it, I last about a day or two before going back to brewing a big mug of my milky elixir. Anyway, just a few days before our staycation, Amanda shared her newest morning joe routine-shifter that involves flavouring coffee with fresh rosemary. And guess what?! It’s really good!

We’ve been drinking the rosemary brew all week last week. Try it, those tiny little things can really boost your spirit and make your regular morning a dash more special...(Here is the full recipe).

P.S: Also, coffee shop chatter and those nifty scrubbies.
P.P.S: Plus, this one!

(Photos by/via Homesong)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm intrigued. Jill

The Reader's Tales said...

Wow....what an original recipe. You know, I'm not a Coffee drinker (Tea addict) but I will try.
Oh by the way, love your kitchen :)

Anonymous said...

Ha............wow, never thought to use fresh herb like rosemary in my coffee, I love both, so definitely Friday morning (cause I don't have to rush to work, washer repairman is coming) will try & report back, thank's for this inspiration..........Sonka67

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, it's SO good. You should try it!

Diana Mieczan said...

The Reader's Tales :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, I hope you'll love it:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk