Oh là là Reading List

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Let's see, who is a self-proclaimed Francophile, show of hands! I thought so! Well, since I’m also smitten with all things France, here are 11 French-inspired books all about life, food, people and style. Ah, believe me, every single one of those reads will make you want to catch the next plane to the land of cheese, messy buns and that unexplainable coolness. Any favourites?
From the very top: The Farm to Table French Phrasebook by Victoria Mas - The French Beauty Solution by Mathilde Thomas - Picnic in ProvenceA Memoir with Recipes by Elizabeth Bard - All You Need to Be Impossibly French by Helena Frith-Powell - Flirting with FrenchHow a Language Charmed Me, Seduced Me, and Nearly Broke My Heart by William Alexander - Forever ChicFrenchwomen's Secrets for Timeless Beauty, Style, and Substance by Tish Jett - Lunch in ParisA Love Story, with Recipes by Elizabeth Bard...

In  a French Kitchen: Tales and Traditions of Everyday Home Cooking in France by Susan Herrmann Loomis - Paris Letter by Janice MacLeod - My Life in France by Julia Child - Mastering the Art of French Eating by Ann Mah.

P.S: The go-to French women hairstylethis beauty secret and tips on how to wear layers like a true French mademoiselle.
P.P.S: A sassy GIVEAWAY is coming up next!

(Top photo by/via A Fabulous Fete. Layouts by exPress-o)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read my life in France a couple of times, each time I ready it I find it more beautiful

The Reader's Tales said...

This favourite - My Life in France by Julia Child.

Roselie said...

This is such a cool post, I want to read most of them!!! I 'm a Francophile as well :) and I love your posts about French chic things!

Anonymous said...

great choices...........also anything by David Lebovitz including his blog.......Sonka67

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, I'm totally with you on that:)

Diana Mieczan said...

The Reader's Tales, it's a great read, isn't it?

Diana Mieczan said...

Roselie, awww...thanks, love!

Diana Mieczan said...

Sonka67, indeed - David Lebovitz's recipes always make me swoon:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk