Jungle Bathroom

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

A while ago I got mother-in-law’s tongue as a gift and following my friend's recommendation, I placed it in my tiny bathroom. To my surprise, it not only stayed alive, but also blossomed and made the space feel warm and inviting. So this upcoming autumn, I’m thinking about adding one or two more hanging spider plants or Boston ferns somewhere above the tub. I just love how a bit of greenery has the power to transform a bathroom into a little sanctuary that you can escape to every time you take a bath or have a shower.

What do you think? Would you do it? Do you have any plants in your bathroom?

P.S: Also, the perfect summer plant for your home.
P.P.S: And those adorable agate planters that I can't stop thinking about.

(Photos by/via DecoistDesign Is MineUrban OutfittersFvFFree PeopleApartment Therapy)


Anonymous said...

Are there any plants that I can keep in a windowless bathroom? I'm desperate to do this, it looks very pretty

Marta G. (A Bilingual Baby) said...

Hi! I'd rather have plants in the balcony or the living room (how original, I know) ha, ha, but, what about bugs or mosquitos or, you know, living things living in plants? Won't they go to the bathtub? Yes, I'm a bit paranoid when it comes to spiders and little insects :-P

Elsa de Diego said...

Looks great. You always come up with the most original ideas. ;) xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk