Go-To (Zesty) Summer Uniform

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Speaking of zestiness, I'm head-over-heels smitten with the idea of wearing a long, silk and flowy yellow dress this cheery season paired with comfy sandals, a nifty market tote and a dash of snazzy lipstick. Doesn't this look like the perfect little summer uniform?

What do you think?

The exact dress (that is sold out), this silk beauty instead or this one or that one - sandals - wide brim hat - French market basket - The Vacationers by Emma Straub - 3 gold stacking ring set - skin stick - delicate gold beaded necklace - lipstick in 'worth'.

P.S: Dress the rainbow.
P.P.S: 'I let my husband dress me for a week'.

(Top photo of Chriselle Lim by Karen Rosalie. Layout by exPress-o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If only yellow wouldn't clash with my complexion. Jill

Liv said...

What a beautiful shade on you.

Liv

www.livforstyle.net

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk