Easy-Peasy Take on Homemade Candles

Monday, August 22, 2016


I love making candles and even more so, I love having them lit all over my flat while I work. Having said that, making candles at home can create a huge mess, so this week I’m excited to try Jillian’s idea of creating them from granulated wax. It doesn't require any additional attending and it takes literally a minute (and 3 easy steps). Here is the full how-to, if you fancy trying it too.

P.S: And this little vanilla trick:)
P.P.S: Plus, how to make your home smell like fall.

(Photos by The Anastasia Co.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any idea where I can get a bag of granulated wax? Jill

little luxury list said...

How cool! I have these beeswax pellets and wonder if I could use those too!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I bet you can get some in your local craft shop or on amazon. Hope that helps :)

Diana Mieczan said...

little luxury list, yes - you can totally use them too:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk