Early Autumn Trend: Dress Over Pants

Tuesday, August 23, 2016







I'm the kind of girl who lives for all things comfy - so my ideal outfit is usually a breezy dress worn with sandals or a comfy tee paired with my favourite jeans. So, when Erica posted about her newest go-to uniform, I got totally excited because what's better than wearing all your favourite things at once, while still looking sassy!

I'm a fan, how about you?

P.S: And this tiny little style tweak that I adore!
P.P.S: Bun cuffs?

(Photos by/via Who What WearJust The DesignHonestly, wtfLove Love LoveEzgiGlam RadarMan RepellerMadewell and Style Du Monde)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will definitely try it as soon as the weather gets cooler. Jill

Missy K said...

Just ordered a really fun plaid dress/ long tunic and I will be putting it on over jeans to extend its wear into cool weather!

Olivia DiTomaso said...

Great styling tips.

Liv

www.livforstyle.net

Krystal // Village said...

looooove these styles!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill yay!

Diana Mieczan said...

Missy K, sounds perfect!

Diana Mieczan said...

Liv, glad you like it :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Krystal:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk