Early Autumn Accessory: Backpack

Monday, August 29, 2016

Can you feel the slight season shift in the air? I love this time of the year when it still feels like summer, but something's already telling us that crispier times are coming.

Anyway, somehow each year around this time, I tend to reach for a backpack instead of my usual oversized tote or the worn-out farmers' market bag. I don’t know if it’s the old back-to-school routine still holding onto me or September always proves to be busy, but just last night I took out my backpack and I’m ready to roll.

Above are a few sassy inspirations if you fancy embracing this rather comfy style. Any favourites?

P.S: Two sassy ways to tie your scarf this fall.
P.P.S: Plus, plaid with plaid (and more plaid).

(Photos by/via The Front Row View,  Brooke TestoniKeep Calm and Read VogueCollage VintageFemme BelleVanessa JackmanSandra Semburg and Take Aim)


Anonymous said...

I haven't worn a backpack in a decade maybe it's time to change that

Art Farm said...

I have an everlane backpack that I love, but it's getting a bit worn down. I'm in love with their new minimal commuter backpacks and thinking about getting one of those. xo, Katie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk