Weekend Jollies

Friday, July 29, 2016

Cheers to the weekend. What are you up to? Tomorrow our friends are getting married in a low-key ceremony just outside of the city, so we'll be celebrating till dawn. Besides that, no big plans whatsoever :) How about you? Wishing everyone a jolly good weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday morning, but in the meantime, fancy going down the internet rabbit hole? Enjoy!

Healthy gut = happy you.

On creating home with an emphasis on everyday experience.

Get wasteless!

Can't wait to make those strawberry lemon tarts.


Ah, I have Norway on my mind...

The precious hours alone.

Can't wait to try this beauty tip.

I'm impressed:)

Curry puffs anyone?

How to properly freeze bananas.

A touching documentary I can't wait to check out.


Eat well on a small budget.

A nifty yoga mat cleaner that you can make yourself.

'How Thai noodles helped me quit my job (and start cooking again)'.

Turning your anxiety into excitement.

Making space for what's in and around.

Party etiquette: dos and don'ts.

How to keep your linen clothes look amazing this summer.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Five years ago today.
- Four years ago tomorrow.

- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on InstagramTwitter, Facebook and even Pinterest.

(Photo by Jordan Voth)


Anonymous said...

Love the links, happy weekend. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, glad you like them:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk