Toast The Rainbow.

Monday, July 11, 2016

As much as I love fancy and complicated dishes that wow with every new bite, there are days when the only thing I want is a slice of cream cheese toast with a cup of coffee. There is something about the simplicity that comforts the soul.

So when I spotted Adeline’s cheery twist on cream cheese, I cracked a smile, because what’s better than a morning toast that looks like a rainbow:) All those colourful combinations are made with cream cheese infused with all natural and edible pigments from beet juice, turmeric root, spirulina, blueberry powder and freeze-dried strawberries.

Here is the full how-to if you fancy adding a bit of cheeriness to your morning toast.

P.S: The world's most beautiful bagel!
P.P.S: Dress the rainbow and this :)

(Photos by Vibrant and Pure)


Anonymous said...

At first glance I was convinced it's food dye, I'd like to try green.

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Gosh I'd be so happy eating this :)

little luxury list said...

Yum and yay for these lovely pictures!

little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

LyddieGal said...

What a delight! Glad to hear the dyes are natural. I think some strawberry cream cheese would be the perfect thing for my mornings.
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Rowena, me too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

little luxury list, cheery aren't they?

Diana Mieczan said...

Mmm Lydia, I totally agree!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk