This Week's Gems

Friday, July 29, 2016

This dress became my go-to piece lately - so sweet...

Peppermint soap and hot days go hand in hand...

Moonstone goodness right here:)...

The most charming little skirt:)...

Dahlia gorgeousness...

Love...

What a beautiful necklace...

All the boys I know wear those shoes - Balazs loves them!...

Summer cup at its best...

What a sassy ring set...

Ha, a cool  egg cup!...

Edgy and snazzy at the same time...

Wow, what a beautifully quirky porcelain shoulder accessory,..

Melts my heart!...

Another comfy linen dress to fall in love with...

A must have...

Beauty...

My friend Amy swears by it...

Dearies, what caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys?

P.S: Fancy more gems?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always LOVE your finds. JIll

Bojana said...

I love the dress!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, aww thanks:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Bojana, it's pretty, isn't it?

The Reader's Tales said...

Love each one of your finds. Thanks for sharing these beautiful things. :)

Diana Mieczan said...

The Reader's Tales, my pleasure:) Glad you like them. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk