Tangerine Summer

Wednesday, July 13, 2016


It’s official, neon manicure is an essential part of the summer uniform and this year the jazzy shades of tangerine are making a big splash! I’m more drawn towards the orange-red combination, but the yellowish undertones are sassy as well. Would you wear it?

P.S: Also, tangerine lips and a more minimal take on summer manicure.
P.P.S: Stay tuned for a snazzy GIVEAWAY!

(Photos by/via Miss Ivy, Le FashionHello It's ValentineThey All Hate UsImmerse YourselfRiches for Rags and Wishbone)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that color

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, it's beautiful isn't it?

Steph said...

Ooo, I never thought I'd consider a bright orange, but I love this!

LyddieGal said...

This summer I've been leaning towards the pastels (just couldn't give them up even after spring ended!) but I'd give bright orange a try, perhaps on my toes!
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

Carolina said...

I love the orange / red as a pick me up. I was a bit down last week and a manicure definitely helped to pick up my spirits. Next time, I will go for this color to make it even more fun :-) thank you!

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, yay!

Diana Mieczan said...

Lydia, pastels are beautiful as well:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Carolina, hope you will have a great week this week:) xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk