Summer Trend: Sailor Cropped Pants

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Be honest, would you wear a pair of sailors, aka high waisted cropped pants? A few weeks ago Liz posted about this rather retro piece and after an initial, ‘no, I couldn’t possibly pull it off’, I got tempted. So one day last week, on the way back home I tried this pair and fell utterly in love with that cut. They truly are comfy and look summer-ready when worn with breezy tucked-in shirts, silk tops or cropped tees. I'm a fan!

What do you think: thumbs up or down?

P.S: Also, knotted tees and this awesome denim tweak.
P.P.S: Plus, sassy summer hats!

(Photos by/via Say Yes, Lena CorwinAubrey McCoyJesse KammHorsesatelierShentonista,
Caves CollectFashion Agony and First Rite)


Anonymous said...

Not for me, I have wide hips that I need to hide but it looks great on those girls in the photos

Mary Beth said...

Hi Diana! Yes, I would totally wear these. I'm very tempted by this trend. But, for now, I just started a one-year no shopping experiment, so I will have to look into it next summer, if the trend is still going. And also, thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a nice comment yesterday! Means the world to me. You are one of my favorite bloggers.

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, you should try those beautifully flowy cuts, they look amazing too!

Diana Mieczan said...

Mary Beth, wow good luck on your one-year shopping experiment - how awesome! Also, my pleasure, your blog is wonderful and you're so sweet. xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk