Summer Hair: 60-Second Beach Waves

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Lately, Frankie is my go-to girl when it comes to easy beauty tips and this nifty 60-second trick to irresistible summer waves might be my favourite one yet! It not only cuts curling time, but also guarantees a head full of sassy, messy and understated curls every single time. Check out the video above for all the niftiness.

P.S: I still can't get enough snazzy bobs. You?
P.P.S: Plus, a dash of rose quartz.

(Video via/by The Pool. Top photo by Prosecco and Plaid)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do something similar but instead of a hair tie I use a clip. Jill

SimaG said...

I love it <3

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, awesome!

Diana Mieczan said...

Sima :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk