Summer Bedroom Tip

Thursday, July 14, 2016







Mostly when people buy flowers, they like to place them in the entryway, the kitchen or the living room - always somewhere on display for everyone to see. But you can rarely spot a beautiful bunch of seasonal blooms sitting on top of a bedside table in a bedroom.

Years ago after reading Beth’s advice, I started to buy a single flower for my bedroom and ever since then, I can’t imagine our bedroom flowerless. Somehow even the most inexpensive bunch makes for the perfect little bedside table treat that makes the room look and smell cozy. But besides all that, I swear, seeing flowers first thing in the morning makes such a positive impact on my mood. They just bring a smile on my face every single time. Try it, you'll see for yourself!

P.S: And something for the kitchen too.
P.P.S: Fancy a sassy everyday necklace? Check out our GIVEAWAY!

(Photos by/via Reading My Tea LeavesCasework, Plum Pretty SugarRael MadeLocal MilkHandcrafted In VirginiaMy DomaineHomesong and Poppy Talk)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're correct, I'd never think of placing a bouquet in a bedroom but now I definitely will. Thx

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

What a lovely idea and way to brighten a bedroom! Need to try!

Caitlyn said...

I love that idea! Especially when you're moving or redecorating--it's one nice little constant you can have that brightens up the room no matter what shape it (or you!) is in :-)

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I've never thought of flowers in the bedroom, after work I'll be going to the florist and treat myself :-)

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, awesome!

Diana Mieczan said...

Rowena, totally!

Diana Mieczan said...

Caitlyn, yes! That is totally true:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, thanks for sharing your flowers with me:) They are beautiful!

The Reader's Tales said...

Wonderful ideas you share here! Thank you :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk