Simple Home: Make your own reusable food wrap

Tuesday, July 19, 2016




I’m pretty set on only using reusable food wraps in my kitchen and till recently Bee’s wrap was my go-to gem. Then over the weekend I spotted Chloé's post where she made her own reusable food wraps and since it looks and sounds easy-peasy, I’m planning to try it myself this week as well. The few things you need are pre-cut natural and organic fabric squares, some beeswax, a cookie sheet and a little paintbrush or an old toothbrush – that is all!

Fancy giving it a go too? Here is the full how-to:)

P.S: The small, happy life.
P.P.S: Living the label-less life.

(Photos by Conscious by Chloé)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This will change my life. Any idea where can I get similar fabric?

Emily L. said...

Perfect! I'm working on becoming more zero waste and this is a great idea. Can't wait to try it!

Art Farm said...

COOL! What a great idea and tutorial. xo, Katie

Caitlyn said...

Have you ever listened to Gastropod? They recently did a podcast all about packaging--super interesting. It got me thinking about reusable packaging, so I'm really glad I stumbled across your post!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, you can get it in Ikea:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Emily, awesome!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, glad you like it:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Caitlyn, no I haven't but I'll check it out right now. Gastropod sounds super interesting. Thank you:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk