Red Hot Summer

Wednesday, July 27, 2016





In the words of Bill Blass, 'when in doubt wear red'.

Till recently I had a turbulent relationship with this fiery hue - on one hand I wanted to wear it, yet when I got to it, I often felt overdressed, uncomfortable or overwhelmed by its dynamic vibe. Having said that, recently I took the plunge and got myself this little number, and I’m so glad I did! As soon as I put it on, it felt right - like an instant energy boost:)

I guess it's all about the right one, isn't it? Do you own a red dress? Would you like to?

P.S: Go-to uniform (red edition).
P.P.S: Pop!

(Photos by/via The SartorialistCollage VintageBilbaoThe Golden GirlA Feminine Tomboy and Viva Luxury)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any idea where the short dress from top image is from? JIll

Anonymous said...

I sure do wish you would post photos of women that were over a size 2.

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill yes, that dress is by Tularosa and here is the direct link to it: http://www.revolve.com/tularosa-clayton-tunic-in-cayenne/dp/TULA-WD64/
Hope that helps:)

Art Farm said...

Normally I'm a neutral lover, but last month on a whim I tried on a firey red-orange dress while out shopping with a friend. The fit of the dress was perfect and I felt a little intimated by the color, but my friend assured me that it really looked great on me. I haven't worn it yet (it's a little dressier for my day-to-day lifestyle), but I'm looking forward to doing so soon! xo, Katie

Liv said...

Love the bold red color.

Liv

www.livforstyle.net

LyddieGal said...

Red hot summer! I do love these dresses.
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

That first dress looks perfect!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, yay! I bet that dress looks amazing on you:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Liv :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Lydia, yay!

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, I'm SO with you on that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk