Messy Fishtail Braid.

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Every single summer, when the weather gets a dash too hot, I get a craving to chop off my hair...but then I spot hairdos like the one above and my universe rotates back to normal. Ah, if I have a wedding, an engagement party or any type of fancier event to attend in the next couple of weeks, I'll be all over this little messy fishtail braid. Just look at it, it's stunning...

...Not to mention it would sass up any type of summery outfit to perfection. For those who fancy giving it a go, here is the step-by-step how-to.

P.S: Speaking of fishtail braids, here is this one and that one too.
P.P.S: Also, fancy a brilliant summer ponytail trick?

(Photos by M.K. Sadler for/via Once Wed)


Anonymous said...

I went with an impulse and cut my hair short last March, I don't regret it yet I miss braiding my hair. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I bet your short hairdo looks amazing:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk