Irresistible Summer Dresses

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Do you have a favourite summer dress that you want to wear over and over again? I have a few that no matter what, as soon as I slip into them, they make me feel like a superwoman. My mood improves, the mirror reflection makes me happy and I just feel like I can take on the world.

Anyway, since this season is ideal for wearing dresses, here are twelve pieces that I'm utterly swooning over and want in my wardrobe...yesterday:)

Have a look for yourself and tell me which one caught your eye too. Deal?

From top: Finn dress - Gauze Gypsy dress in sun - Drawstring dress - Paix dress - Moab hemp dress - Blond long dress

From top: Grecian dress - Ulla Johnson Vasilisia dress - Gauze loose dress - Linen dress - Picnic dress - Gilda dress.

P.S: Three rules to long flowy dresses.
P.P.S: Plus, this :)

(Top photo via The Cool Hour. Layouts by exPress-o)


Anonymous said...

I'll take them all. Jill

Jillian Manesh said...

i love the navy blue option! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Mary Beth said...

Diana, you are the queen of the fashion roundup. It's always such a treat when you do one. I always love your picks. Here I love the dress in the top photo but also the gauzy drawstring dress.

Steph said...

Love that blue linen dress! And now discovered a new Etsy shop, so thanks :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, yay!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Mary Beth, awww...thanks! Glad you like them:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, my pleasure! Btw: dresses with pockets are my go-to lately!

Jen Holtkamp said...

I love that blue linen dress!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk