Go-To (Summer) Uniform

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Uff, how are you dealing with the heatwave? Are you staying cool?

For the past couple of days (even weeks) I've been living in loose, flowy, easy-to-wear linen dresses. They are the perfect thing to slip into during days when you feel like you're about to melt - as linen has this incredible ability to keep you cool-ish, while still making you look the part.

Just add a bit of lipstick, entice your senses with a dash of your favourite fragrance and finish the look with a few minimal, yet sassy jewelry pieces and you're ready to go. Ta dah!

Would you wear it?
1. A caftan-style linen dress (or this one or that one)  - 2. Panama hat - 3. Lovisa Moon in Taurus earrings - 4. Snake cuff bracelet - 5. Soft coral red lipstick - 6. OLO Fragrance in Valens (my absolute favourite) - 7. Edor's rose gold initial charm bracelet - 8. Lace-up bootie sandals.

P.S: Fancy more?
P.P.S: Tangerine summer and my little guide to an understated summer in style.

(Photo of Rachel Craven by Jacqueline Di Milia via T Magazine. Layout by exPress-o)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe I'm saying it but I'm ready for snow. It's too hot

Olivia DiTomaso said...

Love the linen dress.

Liv

www.livforstyle.net

Jen Holtkamp said...

I love the caftan style dress for the summer. I need to find some more!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, giggle! I feel the same way:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Liv :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jen, I agree. They are the perfect uniform for hot summer days

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk