French Beauty Secret

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

I've recently finished reading this book and one of its many useful tips was a simple handkerchief trick that I've been doing ever since.

Supposedly, all the chic Parisians spray a cotton handkerchief (or small silk scarf) with their favourite fragrance and keep it in their handbag. This simple routine ensures that every time you open your bag, all its content will smell divine.

Ah, those little things in life are such a treat! I've been doing this for a few weeks now and I'm always gobsmacked when I open my bag. It's such an instant mood-booster! :)

I hope you'll try it yourself.

P.S: Also, how to wear layers like a true French mademoiselle.
P.P.S: Plus, a few tips on how to Frenchify your hair.

(Tip by Mathilde Thomas. Photo by Kara Rosenlund)


Anonymous said...

I LOVE it. Jill

Art Farm said...

Oooooo! What a great idea! xo, Katie

Roselie said...

This is perfect! A simple yet amazing idea!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, I'm glad you like it:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Roselie :)

Emily L. said...

Totally going to try this!! Especially when I bike to work I miss having a lovely scent on me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk