Cheers to a restful weekend

Friday, July 8, 2016

With everything that is going on in the world right now, it's hard to stay positive, yet I believe that's the only way to keep our sanity. So here is a virtual hug from me to you, just because I think we all need one right about now. Wishing everyone a safe and relaxing next two days and I'll see you back here on Monday morning, but in the meantime, here is a bunch of wonderfully uplifting links to get you distracted. Enjoy!

'If we slept well, and ate well, and moved well, we would do all of the other things in our life so much better.'

Be still my heart...

Why curiosity is the key to breakthrough creativity.

Every little helps:)

Love and loss...


Fun with Frenching...

7 yoga poses for a scattered mind.

Why Finland's newborns sleep in cardboard cribs.


Real food wins!

Desktop dining...

'Opening up about my anxiety.'

Roadtrip perfection!

13, right now.

Cultivating kindness in children.

And the ins and outs of summer plant care.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Five years ago today.
- Four years ago tomorrow.

- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on InstagramTwitter, Facebook and even Pinterest.

(Photo via A Well Traveled Woman)


Anonymous said...

thx, your space always bring calmness & happiness to my days no matter how challenging they might be

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, thank you SO much for such a sweet note:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk